put your trips & treks on the web!
tripview™ is the exciting new trip & event blogging and fund-raising system for school, group, charity and gap year trips, treks and travel.
online trip & events details and maps are updated LIVE from a mobile phone or via the web.
high levels of traffic provide great opportunities for sponsorship and donations - helping to raise funds for your school, PTA, club, charity or gap year.
- publish your trip, event & fixtures details online
- keep parents, relatives, friends & colleagues updated with progress & times
- raise funds through online adverstising and sponsorship
- drive traffic and donations to charities
- check trip & event details, kit lists and itineraries online
- follow outward & return journeys live on line and by mobile phone
- view messages, photos & video clips from trips and events
- ICT students can customise the tripview™ pages and develop new functionality
- Media students can create new page designs, artwork and promotional materials
- Business studies students can operate tripview™ as a real-life business project
Charity targets smashed!!!
tripview™ has helped smash initial targets of £3,000 for a charity bike ride from Land's End to John O'Groats.
Donations and sponsorship via the tripview pages sent the totals soaring to £8,500 - nearly 3 times the original targets!! Trip organiser Chris Primett said:
"Without Tripview, we think it would have been nearly impossible for us to raise half as much money as we have done."